Piddletrenthide (All Saints)
All Saints, Piddletrenthide, Dorset, from
- Betjeman, J., Sir John Betjeman's guide to English parish
churches, revised and updated by Nigel Kerr. London: HarperCollins,
1993, p. 184.
- Dorset Historic Churches Trust, Dorset Churches. [Dorchester]: DHCT,
1988, p. 37.
- Hutchins, J. The history and antiquities of the County of
Dorset, 3rd ed., edited by W. Shipp and J.W. Hodson, Westminster:
J.B. Nichols, 1861-1873.
- Mee, A., ed., Dorset: Thomas Hardy's country. The King's
England. London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1939, p. 196.
- Newman, J. and Pevsner, N., The buildings of England: Dorset.
Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1972, p. 313-314.
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), Inventory of
historical monuments in the County of Dorset, Vol. III, Central
Dorset. London: HMSO, 1970, pt. 2, pp. 213-215.
- Sackett, T. and Sackett, E., Francis Frith's Dorset Churches.
Salisbury: Frith Book Co., 2000, p. 103.
6, 19-0-2 in E.
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day,
Last updated: 13 April 2014.