Herston, Swanage (St. Mark)
St. Mark's Church, Bell Street, Herston,
1869-70 by Hicks, completed by Crickmay.
- Hutchins, J. The history and antiquities of the County of
Dorset, 3rd ed., edited by W. Shipp and J.W. Hodson, Westminster:
J.B. Nichols, 1861-1873.
- Newman, J. and Pevsner, N., The buildings of England: Dorset.
Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1972, p. 410.
- Pitfield, F.P., Purbeck parish churches. Milborne Port:
Dorset Publishing Company, 1985, pp. 58-60.
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), An inventory
of historical monuments in the County of Dorset, Vol. 2, South-East
Dorset. London: HMSO, 1970, pt. 2, p. 292.
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day,
Last updated: 27 November 2015.