Chaldon Herring (St. Nicholas)
Nicholas's Church, Chaldon Herring (East Chaldon), Dorset
- John Hutchins, The history and antiquities of the County of
Dorset, 3rd ed., edited by W. Shipp and J.W. Hodson,
Westminster: J.B. Nichols, 1861-1873, Vol. 1, 1861, pp. 344-345.
- Arthur Mee, ed., Dorset: Thomas Hardy's country. The King's
England. London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1939, pp. 59-60.
- John Newman and Nikolaus Pevsner, The buildings of England:
Dorset. Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1972, p. 136.
- F.P. Pitfield, Dorset parish churches, A-D. Milborne Port:
Dorset Publishing Company, 1981, pp. 162-163.
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), An inventory
of historical monuments in the County of Dorset, Vol. 2, South-East
Dorset. London: HMSO, 1970, pt. 1, pp. 34-35.
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day,
Last updated: 22 April 2014.