All Saints' Church, Castlemain Avenue, West Southbourne
Orginally part of the parish of St James the Greater, Pokesdown, All Saints Church started off as an temporary corrugated iron church as the area was developed in at the turn of the twentieth century. The present church building (on the corner of Castlemain Avenue and Oxford Avenue) was opened in 1913.
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day, Last updated: 6 January 2012.